Friday, May 8, 2015

Weekly Challenge #216


on the DIVA's site this week challenge is to use in our tile tangle 'Brella' created by Canadian CZT Bunny Wright . You can see the step outs for this tangle here.

From the beginning I wanted to use 'Brella' not as a fill patern but as a string. it is ultimately a very geometric pattern that I liked.

Here the starting string :



and what i drew :

Do you like it ?


Thank you very mush for your comments. I I'll go now discover your drawings. I did not want to see them before.


6 comments:

  1. I really love how you did this! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea of using Brella as string. I have to try it too!
    Very beautiful tile!

    (I had problems leaving a comment ->if you have now three nearly the same comments I'm sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I'm also glad that you posted your string to show how you did it. Very stunning and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...this is beautiful! Shaded so wonderfully and such a great interpretation of Brella!

    ReplyDelete

Bonne année 2018