Saturday, June 10, 2017

Weekly Challenge #319: "BEad INSPIRED"

This week's challenge on laura's blog is to BEad INSPIRED by Beads of Courage! 
Beads of Courage is an arts in medicine program that helps kids with chronic or life threatening illness tell the story of their medical journey. Each bead represents something different. A different procedure or appointment, or special circumstance. For example, when seeing a doctor or getting a poke instead of getting a sticker when they leave, they are given a glassbead for each thing. (blue for doctor, black for poke... some other beads are yellow=night in the hospital, pink=respiratory support, magenta=trip to emergent care, teal=tube insertion or removal, rainbow=therapy; physical, speech, occupational, respiratory) and every child's string is different and unique to their story.


All these beads are for Artoo and all children with this disease !

Have a great weekend !

13 comments:

  1. Your colouring is exceptional, so subtle and delicate, I love it. This is a lovely tile to represent a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is amazing Christine!! I LOVE it!! How you got your gems to look so glassy, is beyond me! Would you do a video tutorial or progression Photos? Beautiful complimenting tangles! Makes me smile! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glass beads drawn by hand and not computer are out of this world. I would be super proud being able to draw ONE, you dared TWENTY-SEVEN!!! Wartz never looked so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enthusiastic comment for your Enthusiastic comment !

      Delete
  4. Wow! Amazing composition and those gems are stunning 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beads are stunningly beautiful, and so many of them. And the lollywimple around the edge is perfect. Amazing tile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love those gems!!! The whole tile is gorgeous with a lot of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Trisha Nelson. I contracted HIV 4 years ago, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV/AIDS. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I made research on a herbal remedy and I saw Dr. James Herbal mixed medicine, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses His strong herbal mix medicine to cure HIV/AIDS. I contacted him and told him my problems, He told me not to be worried anymore that I will benefit and get cured of his herbal medicine for Hiv/Aids. I never doubted Him because I believed I will be cured as nature has the power to cure all kinds of sickness when herbal medicine is being used in the right proportion. He prepared his herbal drink and sent it to me, and I took it for 3 weeks morning and evening in a quantity he told me, after that, I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV. his herbal mix medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr. James herbal mix medicine. He told me he got cures diseases like  Alzheimer's disease, Cancer, Bipolar disorder, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia, Fibromyalgia. Dupuytren's disease, Desmoplastic, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Hpv, Weak Erection, Wart Remover. Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic, Wart Remover, Melasma, Parkinson, perioral dermatitis, thyroid, HPV, ALS, KIDNEY DISEASES, SHINGLES., and more. You can reach him on his Email address  [Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]  thanks 

    ReplyDelete

Bonne année 2018